SSEK Indonesian Legal Consultants is shortlisted in seven categories at the Women in Business Law Awards Asia 2020. Winners will be announced December 20.
SSEK is a finalist for five firm awards, including Firm of the Year for Indonesia.
Two SSEK partners, Ira A. Eddymurthy and Dewi Savitri Reni, have been shortlisted for individual recognitions.
SSEK is a finalist for:
- Firm of the Year - Indonesia
- Gender Diversity - National Firm
- Mentorship Program - National Firm
- Work-Life Balance - National Firm
- Women in Business Law - National Firm
- Best in Real Estate - Ira A Eddymurthy, SSEK Legal
- Rising Star - Litigation - Dewi Savitri Reni
The full shortlist is here.
Women in Business Law Awards Asia aims to honor women at the forefront of legal work in business law and those firms that have produced initiatives and programs to support and encourage women and diversity within the industry.