Free Webinar with SSEK and ICCC – Indonesia‚Äôs Omnibus Law: Business as Usual Under New Employment Regulation?
Date: Tuesday, April 20
Time: 10 - 11:30 am
For more information and to register, click here.
About the Webinar
The Government of Indonesia has issued implementing regulations as mandated for the Job Creation Law (Law No. 11 of 2020). There are several new regulations in place specifically for the manpower sector.
In this complimentary webinar, SSEK Legal Consultants, in collaboration with the Indonesia Canada Chamber of Commerce (ICCC), will examine one of the most anticipated and significant of these manpower implementing regulations - Government Regulation No. 35 of 2021 on Definite Period Employment Agreements, Outsourcing, Working and Resting Hours, and Termination of Employment.
SSEK\'s Stephen Igor Warokka, a partner in the firm\'s labor and employment practice, and Indrawan Dwi Yuriutomo, a senior associate in the practice, will lead the discussion on key points of GR 35/2021 including:
- New procedures for the termination of employment
- Changes to termination benefit packages
- New requirements for definite period employment agreements
- Business licensing for outsourcing companies
- What employers should know about new provisions on working hours, overtime and rest times for workers