SSEK Law Firm senior partner Ira A. Eddymurthy will be a featured speaker at the Cosmetics Regulations Asia 2023 event organized by Chemical Watch. The event is scheduled for June 1 in Singapore or attendees can join virtually.
Cosmetics Regulations Asia 2023 will help attendees stay on top of the latest developments in cosmetics regulations across a wide range of jurisdictions in Asia-Pacific. Industry experts will provide an in-depth focus on regulatory updates for the practical and proactive implementation of policy concerning the chemicals management of cosmetics in the region.
Ira will discuss mandatory halal certification in Indonesia, including the halal certification process and implementation timeline.
Key topics at Cosmetics Regulations Asia 2023 include:
- General developments in ASEAN/updates to ASEAN cosmetics regulation;
- Cosmetic safety assessment in ASEAN and around the world;
- Cosmetic raw materials and global chemical product stewardship – beyond SAICM to 2030;
- South Koreas cosmetic framework;
- Updates to Chinas regulatory framework for cosmetics;
- Cosmetic ingredient transparency in China;
- India's cosmetic framework;
- Halal certification and labelling; and
- Animal testing and cosmetics.
For more information and to register for Cosmetics Regulations Asia 2023, go here.