SSEK Partner a Finalist for Young Lawyer of Year at Indonesia Law Awards
Fransiscus Rodyanto (Frans), a partner at SSEK Legal Consultants, is a finalist for Young Lawyer of the Year at the 2019 Asian Legal Business (ALB) Indonesia Law Awards.
Frans received his Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Economics from the University of Indonesia, and earned his Master of Laws from Leiden University in the Netherlands, as part of the Leiden University Excellence Scholarship program. Frans is heavily involved in projects related to oil and gas, mining, the geothermal industry, clean-water supply, ports and general corporate matters.
In addition to the nomination for Frans, SSEK is short-listed in 10 firm categories at the ALB Indonesia Law Awards:
- Banking and Financial Services Law Firm of the Year
- Labor and Employment Law Firm of the Year
- Litigation Law Firm of the Year
- Maritime Law Firm of the Year
- Projects, Energy and Infrastructure Law Firm of the Year
- Real Estate and Construction Law Firm of the Year
- Technology, Media and Telecommunications Law Firm of the Year
- Indonesia Deal Firm of the Year
- Indonesia Law Firm of the Year
- M&A Deal of the Year
The ALB Indonesia Law Awards recognize private practitioners and in-house teams that have significantly contributed to the ever-evolving legal landscape of Indonesia.
The winners will be announced during a ceremony on Thursday, October 10, in Jakarta.
Asian Legal Business is owned by Thomson Reuters and is a leading source of legal developments and information.