SSEK\'s Denny Rahmansyah is a finalist for Managing Partner of the Year at the 2019 Asian Legal Business (ALB) Indonesia Law Awards.
Denny is deeply involved in numerous transactions related to cross-border mergers and acquisitions, cross-border debt restructurings, banking and finance companies, real estate and property, private power and infrastructure projects. He is also experienced in the fields of foreign investment, general commercial and corporate law, and IT and telecommunications, including extensive experience advising clients on data privacy and data protection regulations in Indonesia.
Denny is recognized by Asialaw as a leading lawyer in corporate law and mergers and acquisitions.
In addition to the nomination for Denny, SSEK is short-listed in 10 firm categories at the ALB Indonesia Law Awards:
- Banking and Financial Services Law Firm of the Year
- Labor and Employment Law Firm of the Year
- Litigation Law Firm of the Year
- Maritime Law Firm of the Year
- Projects, Energy and Infrastructure Law Firm of the Year
- Real Estate and Construction Law Firm of the Year
- Technology, Media and Telecommunications Law Firm of the Year
- Indonesia Deal Firm of the Year
- Indonesia Law Firm of the Year
- M&A Deal of the Year
The ALB Indonesia Law Awards recognize private practitioners and in-house teams that have significantly contributed to the ever-evolving legal landscape of Indonesia.
The winners will be announced during a ceremony on Thursday, October 10, in Jakarta.
Asian Legal Business is owned by Thomson Reuters and is a leading source of legal developments and information.