SSEK Discusses Licensing, Labeling Requirements for Food Imports in Indonesia at ChemLinked Webinar
SSEK Legal Consultants and ChemLinked, a provider of regulatory information and market intelligence across the chemical, food, cosmetic and agrochemical industries in the Asia Pacific, recently held a webinar on Indonesian Food Imports: Licensing and Labeling Requirements.
About the Webinar
With changes to the licensing process through the Online Single Submission system and the food and drug supervisory agency\'s online system, importers of food products need to understand licensing procedures and requirements and the documents required for business actors to comply with the laws and regulations concerning food imports in Indonesia.
SSEK\'s Ira A. Eddymurthy and Arvin Raharja covered topics including:
- Investment opportunities in the importation of food products.
- Food import laws and regulations.
- Categorization of food products under food and drug supervisory agency regulations.
- Key licenses for the importation of food products (business identification number, business license, marketing authorization, import permit).
- Procedures and requirements to obtain licenses.
- Labeling requirements.