SSEK a Finalist in 15 Categories at Asian Legal Business Indonesia Law Awards
SSEK Legal Consultants is a finalist in 15 categories at the 2020 Asian Legal Business (ALB) Indonesia Law Awards, underlining the depth and breadth of SSEK\'s practice.
SSEK is shortlisted for:
- Antitrust and Competition Law Firm of the Year
- Arbitration Law Firm of the Year
- Banking and Financial Services Law Firm of the Year
- Environmental Law Firm of the Year
- Innovative Technologies Law Firm of the Year
- Insurance Law Firm of the Year
- Labor and Employment Law Firm of the Year
- Maritime Law Firm of the Year
- Construction and Real Estate Law Firm of the Year
- Restructuring and Insolvency Law Firm of the Year
- Indonesia Deal Firm of the Year
- Indonesia Law Firm of the Year
SSEK partner Dewi Savitri Reni is a finalist for Dealmaker of the Year and Woman Lawyer of the Year.
Denny Rahmansyah is a finalist for Managing Partner of the Year.
The ALB Indonesia Law Awards recognize private practitioners and in-house teams that have significantly contributed to the legal landscape of Indonesia.
The winners will be announced during an online ceremony on October 8.
Asian Legal Business is owned by Thomson Reuters and is a leading source of legal developments and information.