SSEK a Finalist for 14 Awards at ALB Indonesia Law Awards
SSEK Legal Consultants has been short-listed for 14 firm, individual and deal awards at the Asian Legal Business Indonesia Law Awards. The winners will be announced on October 4.
The nominations in 14 categories underline SSEK\'s position as a leading full-service corporate law firm in Indonesia.
SSEK is a finalist for the following firm awards:
- Banking and Financial Services Law Firm of the Year
- Labor and Employment Law Firm of the Year
- Litigation Law Firm of the Year
- Maritime Law Firm of the Year
- Real Estate & Construction Law Firm of the Year
- Restructuring and Insolvency Law Firm of the Year
- Technology, Media and Telecommunications Law Firm of the Year
- Indonesia Deal Firm of the Year
- Indonesia Law Firm of the Year
Our lawyers are short-listed for the following individual awards:
Three SSEK transactions are short-listed for M&A Deal of the Year
- Acquisition of PT Pertamina Gas by PT Perusahaan Gas Negara TbK
- Establishment of Indonesia Oil and Gas State-Owned Enterprise Holding Company
- Merger of Uber and Grab\'s Southeast Asia Operations
Asian Legal Business, which is owned by Thomson Reuters, organizes the Indonesia Law Awards to recognize the excellence and outstanding achievements of Indonesia\'s leading law firms, in-house legal teams, top deals and dealmakers. Finalists are selected on the basis of intensive independent research.
SSEK Legal Consultants is a leading full-service corporate and commercial law firm based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Since its founding in Jakarta in 1992, SSEK has grown to one of the largest and most highly regarded corporate law firms in Indonesia. SSEK is recognized by leading legal directories including Chambers & Partners, Legal 500 and Asia Law as one of the best law firms in Indonesia across all major practice areas including banking and finance, capital markets, corporate law and mergers and acquisitions, construction and real estates, energy and natural resources, IT and telecommunications, labor and employment, project finance, restructuring and insolvency, and shipping. SSEK has been named the Indonesian Law Firm of the Year on multiple occasions.