Join SSEK for Exclusive Indonesia Employment Law Masterclass
Indonesia has passed the sweeping Job Creation Law and implementing regulations, introducing fundamental changes to Indonesia\'s employment law regime.
If you have employees in Indonesia, understanding and mastering these changes is essential.
Join SSEK Legal Consultants partners Rusmaini Lenggogeni and Syahdan Z. Aziz for a virtual Indonesia HR Employment Law Masterclass on Thursday, April 15.
For more information or to register, click here.
- Recent manpower regulations that will impact employers in Indonesia
- What the amended Manpower Law means for employers and employees
- Termination procedures for fixed-term and permanent employees
- Employment of expatriate employees
- Covid-19 and the workplace
- Managing different categories of employment contract
- Best practices - disabled workers, sexual harassment, whistleblowers
- Data protection in the workplace
- Dos and don'ts for employers in 2021
- In-Depth Q&A