Indonesia Employment Law Masterclass in Singapore ‚Äì Limited Seats Still Available
SSEK Legal Consultants will lead a full-day Indonesia HR Employment Law Masterclass in Singapore on Thursday, July 25, 2019.
Participants will receive a comprehensive overview of the Indonesian labor law landscape and an update on recent regulatory updates. The masterclass will cover:
- Overview of Indonesian labor law landscape
- Indonesian labor law updates
- Company regulations
- Best practices - disabled workers, sexual harassment, whistleblowers, data privacy
- Managing different categories of employment contract
- Understanding the termination process
- Managing labor issues during M&As and transfer of employment
- Navigating the Labor Court
There will also be an in-depth Q&A.
Register for the Indonesia HR Employment Law Masterclass here.
The masterclass is organized with RHT Academy, which provides training, development and continuing education for legal, GRC professionals and senior executives.
SSEK is regularly rated as a top-tier employment and labor law firm by leading legal directories including Chambers & Partners, The Legal 500 and Asia Law & Practice. SSEK is the Indonesia member of the Employment Law Alliance, the leading global alliance of labor and employment law firms and lawyers.