Global Cosmetics Summit ‚Äì Latest Information on Chemicals Management and Restrictions in Cosmetics
Chemical Watch is hosting the Global Cosmetics Summit on Nov. 17 and 18. This virtual conference will feature expert speakers discussing the latest developments in chemicals management and restrictions in cosmetics. There will also be Q&A sessions and networking opportunities.
SSEK senior partner Ira A. Eddymurthy is scheduled to give a presentation on Day 1 of the summit on Mandatory Halal Certification in Indonesia.
For more information and to register, go here.
Key summit themes will include:
- An overview of regional cosmetic frameworks including China, Europe, South Korea, Latin America and North America
- Ingredient transparency from both a regulatory and industry perspective
- Chemicals in children's cosmetic products
- Regulation of cosmetics versus drugs
- Extended producer responsibilities (EPR) for packaging and its impact on the cosmetic sector
- Europe's circular economy and its effect on the cosmetic sector
- Global approaches to animal testing for cosmetics products and non-animal testing approaches including new technologies
- Evaluation and assessment of cosmetic ingredients
- Halal certification and labelling for cosmetics
Chemical Watch is a global provider of premium independent intelligence and insight for product safety professionals managing chemicals.