Free Webinar on Licensing and Labeling Requirements for Food Imports in Indonesia
SSEK Legal Consultants and ChemLinked, a leading provider of regulatory information and market intelligence across the chemical, food, cosmetic and agrochemical industries in the Asia Pacific, are preparing an upcoming webinar on Indonesian Food Imports: Licensing and Labeling Requirements.
The webinar is scheduled for Tuesday, May 18.
You can find more information and register here.
About the Webinar
With changes to the licensing process through the Online Single Submission system and the food and drug supervisory agency\'s online system, importers of food products need to understand licensing procedures and requirements and the documents required for business actors to comply with the laws and regulations concerning food imports in Indonesia.
The following topics will be covered:
- Investment opportunities in the importation of food products.
- Food import laws and regulations.
- Categorization of food products under food and drug supervisory agency regulations.
- Key licenses for the importation of food products (business identification number, business license, marketing authorization, import permit).
- Procedures and requirements to obtain licenses.
- Labeling requirements.
SSEK\'s Arvin Raharja will lead the webinar.