The Employment Law Alliance is offering a free 90-minute webinar on Wednesday, January 21, focusing on Year in Review: Key U.S. Labor and Employment Law Developments in 2014 and What to Expect in 2015.
There were a large number of changes in labor and employment law in the U.S. in 2014 and the ELA expects to see at least as much action in 2015.√Ç¬†This webinar will provide an overview of the key legal developments. Speakers will offer a national perspective with legal experts from every region of the country.
Together, they will offer insight on such topics as:
- Recruiting and Hiring: The latest rulings on background checks and FCRA.
- Hot Topics in EEO: The most recent pregnancy and disability accommodation cases, LGBT issues and the new requirements dealing with gender identity and sexual orientation discrimination for affirmative action employers.
- Equal Pay: The current challenges to pay and compensation systems.
- NLRB/Union Issues: The new quickie election rules, the use of an employer's email system for union organizing, continued attacks on mandatory arbitration, and other landmark NLRB developments expected in 2015.
- Class Action/Pattern and Practice Cases: Same sex harassment, retaliation, adverse action issues and whistleblowing claims.
- Immigration: What you need to know about President Obama's most recent executive action.
Who Should Attend?
This information will be of particular interest to:
- In-house Counsel
- Human Resources Professionals
- Corporate Executives and Business Owners
To register, please click here.
About the ELA
The Employment Law Alliance is the most comprehensive network of labor and employment attorneys in the world. √Ç¬†ELA members provide employment, labor and immigration expertise in more than 135 countries around the globe and all 50 U.S. states.√Ç¬† They work closely together to ensure that their clients' legal matters are handled seamlessly wherever they do business.√Ç¬† ELA provides a smarter, more efficient and effective alternative to using a single multi-national law firm.
SSEK is the ELA's member firm for Indonesia. For more information, click here.