The√Ç¬†Employment Law Alliance is offering a free 90-minute webinar on Thursday, June 9, 2016, focusing on Reducing Employer Risk through Effective Performance Management.
More than ever, employers need to implement effective performance management in their workplace and provide managers with the necessary skills to resolve employee conflict, provide feedback, build teams, communicate effectively and keep their cool in tough situations. Failure to engage in such a process can put employers at risk for such issues as litigation for harassment and workplace violence and bullying.
Employers must provide managers the support they need to develop the skills to effectively manage the performance of their employees and direct reports and HR managers must support managers by helping them understand the different phases of performance management.
Offered in partnership with CCA Inc., this webinar will provide employers with practical information and best practices regarding effective performance management, including:
- The key issues every manager should know about effective performance management
- The role of HR managers
- Steps managers can take to recognize and address signs of employee distress
- The consequences of failing to performance manage individuals
- Preventive measures and key take-aways
Who Should Attend?
The webinar is an invitation-only event exclusively for clients of ELA member law firms. The information presented will be of particular interest to:
- In-house Counsel
- Human Resources Professionals
- Corporate Executives and Business Owners
- Managers and Supervisors
- Ginger Schr√É¬∂der, Moderator, Schr√É¬∂der, Joseph & Associates, Buffalo, NY
- Manendra K. Bhugra, Manager, Learning and Development, CCA Inc., New York, NY
- John A. Levy, President, CCA Inc., New York, NY
To register, please click√Ç¬†here.
About the ELA
The√Ç¬†Employment Law Alliance is the most comprehensive network of labor and employment attorneys in the world. ELA members provide employment, labor and immigration expertise in more than 135 countries around the globe and all 50 U.S. states.√Ç¬†They work closely together to ensure that their clients√¢¬Ä¬ô legal matters are handled seamlessly wherever they do business.√Ç¬†ELA provides a smarter, more efficient and effective alternative to using a single multi-national law firm.
SSEK Legal Consultants is the ELA's member firm for Indonesia. For more information, click√Ç¬†here.