Free Employment Law Alliance Webinar on US Employment Law Developments and Outlook
The Employment Law Alliance is offering a free 90-minute webinar on Wednesday, January 10 on "Key US Employment Law Developments and What to Expect in 2018."
This webinar will provide an overview of the most important developments in employment law in the United States in 2017, what is currently trending and what companies can expect in the months and years to come.
Topics to Be Covered
- Hot topics in discrimination and an update on the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission\'s strategic enforcement plan
- #MeToo and the proliferation of sexual harassment claims; what employers need to do right now to stem the tide
- How to effectively manage the challenging issues of mental health and substance abuse
- The continued viability and effectiveness of arbitration agreements
- Shifting immigration sands - travel challenges, Hire American, stricter review and processing, and eye on compliance
Who Should Attend?
This webinar is an invitation-only event exclusively for clients of ELA member law firms. The information presented will be of particular interest to:
- In-house Counsel
- Human Resources Professionals
- Corporate Executives and Business Owners
For more information about the webinar and to register, please click here.
About the ELA
The Employment Law Alliance is the most comprehensive network of labor and employment attorneys in the world. ELA members provide employment, labor and immigration expertise in more than 135 countries around the globe and all 50 US states. They work closely together to ensure that their clients‚Äô legal matters are handled seamlessly wherever they do business. ELA provides a smarter, more efficient and effective alternative to using a single multi-national law firm.
SSEK Legal Consultants is the ELA's member firm for Indonesia. For more information, click here.