Free Employment Law Alliance Webinar on Optimizing Employee Performance
The Employment Law Alliance is offering a free 90-minute webinar on Tuesday, October 11. The webinar, Talking About My Generation ... Optimizing Employee Performance in a Diverse World, being presented in cooperation with CCA Inc., an HR consulting firm that provides performance improvement and risk mitigation services for ELA firms and their clients.
Today's workforce is highly diverse √¢¬Ä¬ì and that means multi-generational as well as multi-cultural. Currently, four generations are working side by side within most organizations.
The dynamics between generations can be very complex. Understanding those dynamics can be a key element in optimizing performance √¢¬Ä¬ì keeping people engaged and empowered, the workplace inclusive and respectful, and collaboration/teamwork and performance high.
This webinar will provide employers with practical information and best practices on the following:
- Defining and increasing understanding of generational differences
- Identifying sources of generational frictions
- Discussing generational triggers in the current environment
- Exploring strategies for:
- Defusing generational tension
- Leveraging the strengths of each generation
- Maintaining parity between generations
Who Should Attend?
The webinar is an invitation-only event exclusively for clients of ELA member law firms. The information presented will be of particular interest to:
- In-house Counsel
- Human Resources Professionals
- Corporate Executives and Business Owners
- Managers and Supervisors
- Ginger Schr√É¬∂der, Moderator, Schr√É¬∂der, Joseph & Associates, Buffalo, NY
- Manendra K. Bhugra, Manager, Learning and Development, CCA Inc., New York, NY
- John A. Levy, President, CCA Inc., New York, NY
To register, please click here.
About the Employment Law Alliance
The√Ç¬†Employment Law Alliance is the most comprehensive network of labor and employment attorneys in the world. ELA members provide employment, labor and immigration expertise in more than 135 countries around the globe and all 50 U.S. states.√Ç¬†They work closely together to ensure that their clients' legal matters are handled seamlessly wherever they do business.√Ç¬†The ELA provides a smarter, more efficient and effective alternative to using a single multi-national law firm.
SSEK Legal Consultants is the ELA's member firm for Indonesia. For more information, click√Ç¬†here.