SSEK Nominated for 6 Awards at 2017 ALB SE Asia Law Awards
SSEK Indonesian Legal Consultants is a finalist in six categories at the Asian Legal Business SE Asia Law Awards, which recognize the leading law firms and lawyers in the region. SSEK is nominated for:
- Energy and Resources Law Firm of the Year
- Technology, Media and Telecommunications Law Firm of the Year
- M&A Deal of the Year (Alibaba's Acquisition of Lazada)
- Project Finance Deal of the Year (Well Harvest Alumina Refinery Project)
- Woman Lawyer of the Year (Ira A. Eddymurthy)
- Young Lawyer of the Year (Fahrul S. Yusuf)
The winners will be announced on May 18 in Singapore.
Asian Legal Business is owned by Thomson Reuters and provides authoritative and unbiased insight into the legal profession in Asia Pacific and the Middle East.
SSEK Legal Consultants is a leading full-service corporate and commercial law firm based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Since its founding in Jakarta in 1992, SSEK has grown to one of the largest and most highly regarded corporate law firms in Indonesia. SSEK is recognized by independent legal directories including Chambers & Partners, The Legal 500 and Asia Law as a leading law firm in Indonesia across all major practice areas including banking and finance, capital markets, corporate law and mergers and acquisitions, construction and real estates, energy and natural resources, IT and telecommunications, labor and employment, project finance, restructuring and insolvency, and shipping. SSEK has been named the Indonesian Law Firm of the Year on multiple occasions.