SSEK Leads Indonesia Employment Law Masterclass in Singapore
SSEK partners Rusmaini Lenggogeni and Syahdan Z. Aziz recently led a full-day Indonesia HR Employment Law Masterclass in Singapore.
Rusmaini and Syahdan provided a comprehensive overview of the Indonesian labor law landscape and regulatory updates. The masterclass included:
- Overview of Indonesian labor law landscape
- Indonesian labor law updates
- Company regulations
- Best practices - disabled workers, sexual harassment, whistleblowers, data privacy
- Managing different categories of employment contract
- Understanding the termination process
- Managing labor issues during M&As and transfer of employment
- Navigating the Labor Court
SSEK is regularly rated as a top-tier employment and labor law firm by leading legal directories including Chambers & Partners, The Legal 500 and Asia Law & Practice. SSEK is the Indonesia member of the Employment Law Alliance, the leading global alliance of labor and employment law firms and lawyers.