Events ∓ Seminars
SSEK Leads Indonesia Employment Law Masterclass in Singapore
28 August 2019
SSEK partners Rusmaini Lenggogeni and Syahdan Z. Aziz recently led a full-day Indonesia HR Employment Law Masterclass in Singapore.
Rusmaini and Syahdan provided a comprehensive overview of the Indonesian labor law landscape and regulatory updates. The masterclass included:
- Overview of Indonesian labor law landscape
- Indonesian labor law updates
- Company regulations
- Best practices - disabled workers, sexual harassment, whistleblowers, data privacy
- Managing different categories of employment contract
- Understanding the termination process
- Managing labor issues during M&As and transfer of employment
- Navigating the Labor Court
SSEK is regularly rated as a top-tier employment and labor law firm by leading legal directories including Chambers & Partners, The Legal 500 and Asia Law & Practice. SSEK is the Indonesia member of the Employment Law Alliance, the leading global alliance of labor and employment law firms and lawyers.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Stay up to date with the latest legal developments in Indonesia, upcoming events, new publications and firm news