Nine partners and foreign legal advisors at SSEK Legal Consultants were recognized in the 2017 edition of Asialaw Leading Lawyers, the guide to the leading lawyers in Asia-Pacific. The nine were recognized as leading lawyers in Indonesia across a total of six practice areas.
SSEK is a full-service corporate and commercial law firm based in Jakarta. The depth of the firm's experience and expertise was underlined by its showing in the latest edition of Asialaw Leading Lawyers. Its partners and advisors were recognized as leaders in the following practice areas:
- Banking & Finance
- Capital Markets
- Construction & Real Estate
- Energy & Natural Resources
- Projects & Infrastructure
They were named 2017 Asialaw Leading Lawyers as follows:
- Dyah Soewito, partner - Construction & Real Estate, Corporate/M&A, and Energy & Natural Resources
- Ira A. Eddymurthy, partner - Corporate/M&A
- Rusmaini Lenggogeni, partner - Capital Markets, Corporate/M&A
- Denny Rahmansyah, partner - Corporate/M&A
- Syahdan Z. Aziz, partner - Energy & Natural Resources, Projects & Infrastructure
- Darrell R. Johnson, foreign legal advisor - Banking & Finance, Corporate/M&A
- Michael D. Twomey, foreign legal advisor - Corporate/M&A, Energy & Natural Resources, Projects & Infrastructure
- Jonathan M. Streifer, foreign legal advisor - Corporate/M&A
- Michael S. Carl, foreign legal advisor - Corporate/M&A
Asialaw Leading Lawyers is compiled by an extensive survey of senior corporate executives, in-house counsel and private practice lawyers. The practitioners included in the guide were nominated and endorsed by clients and peers for the quality of their work over the last year. Asialaw Leading Lawyers is researched and published by Asia Law & Practice, part of Euromoney's Legal Media Group.
SSEK Legal Consultants is a leading full-service corporate and commercial law firm based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Since its founding in Jakarta in 1992, SSEK has grown to one of the largest and most highly regarded corporate law firms in Indonesia. SSEK is recognized by independent legal directories including Chambers & Partners, The Legal 500 and Asia Law as a leading law firm in Indonesia across all major practice areas including banking and finance, capital markets, corporate law and mergers and acquisitions, construction and real estates, energy and natural resources, IT and telecommunications, labor and employment, project finance, restructuring and insolvency, and shipping. SSEK has been named the Indonesian Law Firm of the Year on multiple occasions.