SSEK a Finalist in 12 Categories at ALB Indonesia Law Awards
Underlining the strength and depth of SSEK Legal Consultants, the firm and its lawyers are finalists in 12 categories at the upcoming ALB Indonesia Law Awards.
SSEK is a finalist in the following categories:
- Banking and Financial Services Law Firm of the Year
- Labor and Employment Law Firm of the Year
- Maritime Law Firm of the Year
- Projects, Energy and Infrastructure Law Firm of the Year
- Real Estate Law Firm of the Year
- Technology, Media and Telecommunications Law Firm of the Year
- Indonesia Deal Firm of the Year
- M&A Deal of the Year (Didi's Investment in Grab)
- Project Finance Deal of the Year (Well Harvest Alumina Refinery Project)
- Woman Lawyer of the Year (Ira A. Eddymurthy)
- Young Lawyer of the Year (Syahdan Z. Aziz)
- Dealmaker of the Year (Michael S. Carl)
Asian Legal Business, which is owned by Thomson Reuters, organizes the Indonesia Law Awards to recognize the excellence and outstanding achievements of Indonesia's leading law firms, in-house legal teams, top deals and dealmakers. Winners are selected on the basis of intensive independent research.
SSEK Legal Consultants is a leading full-service corporate and commercial law firm based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Since its founding in Jakarta in 1992, SSEK has grown to one of the largest and most highly regarded corporate law firms in Indonesia. SSEK is recognized by independent legal directories including Chambers & Partners, The Legal 500 and Asia Law as a leading law firm in Indonesia across all major practice areas including banking and finance, capital markets, corporate law and mergers and acquisitions, construction and real estates, energy and natural resources, IT and telecommunications, labor and employment, project finance, restructuring and insolvency, and shipping. SSEK has been named the Indonesian Law Firm of the Year on multiple occasions.