Events ∓ Seminars
Guide to Data Protection and Cybersecurity in Indonesia
6 May 2019
SSEK managing partner Denny Rahmansyah and associate Farah Nabila have contributed the Indonesia chapter to the 2019 Chambers Data Protection & Cybersecurity global guide.
The Data Protection & Cybersecurity guide provides expert legal commentary on key issues for businesses, helping companies better manage data protection and cybersecurity issues.
The guide provides information about:
- Basic National Legal Regime
- Fundamental Laws
- Law Enforcement and National Security Access and Surveillance
- International Considerations
- Emerging Digital and Technology Issues
- Cybersecurity and Data Breaches
You can find the Indonesia chapter on Data Protection & Cybersecurity here.
SSEK advises clients across industry sectors on data protection issues in Indonesia, helping them understand and respond to privacy-related concerns. Our data protection and cybersecurity work includes:
- Employee privacy
- Financial privacy
- Healthcare privacy
- Cross-border data transfers
- Privacy and cybersecurity policies
- Data security breach preparedness and response
- Privacy-related claims and disputes
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Stay up to date with the latest legal developments in Indonesia, upcoming events, new publications and firm news